Wednesday 27 July 2011

It's the same. Day in, day out.

Life if getting pretty easy in hospital now, but it is also getting pretty boring. I'm now 8 weeks old and I know there is a huge world out there but I just can't get to it. I do know that on Thursday my Mum and Dad have a meeting to discuss whether I will be going home with Oxygen or not and at the moment I believe I will be because it's just too difficult to keep my numbers above 93%, but who knows? To be honest I'll just be glad to move on somewhere else, somewhere where Mummy and Daddy can be with me all the time and I can keep them awake all night. Just like last night.

I've been collecting some of my favourite photos as there hasn't been much different happening lately.



Babies have passed through my ward showing off with their long hair, fat bottoms and good numbers, other long term residents are still here maintaining some consistency and Mum and Dad are always here within minutes of me waking. It's all beep beep beep, suck suck suck, sleep sleep sleep. Day in, day out.

Come to think of it, last week I went for another head massage (brain scan) but this time my parents got to push me all the way downstairs. This was fun and Dad loved it.




So, here are some of my favourite photos to keep me (and you) entertained until something exciting happens.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 In this photo I'm wrestling with my Mummy. I think I'm winning.

 I have 100% on my bib! I'm not sure what the bottom word says, but I'm guessing it's to do with how well I've been doing with my Oxygen lately.


Now this little Robot has been up to mischief lately. Every time I fall asleep I notice that he's taken something of mine. Sometimes a hat, sometimes my mittens and other times my oxygen!


I had stern words with all my toys and told them to stay where they put. 


 But they just don't listen.


 

Watch out for your toys.

Felix

xx

3 comments:

  1. Naughty toys! 2 of them are from Layla so I wouldn't expect them to behave Hehe. Keep up the good work little dude, home is in sight. Love you! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I LOVE IT!! My favorite pic is of you guys in the elevator. We went home on O2 as well and it was totally worth it to get the heck out of the hospital! So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Jess and Jus, we've come to terms that Felix may need some oxygen at home and as long thats soon we are smiling!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!