Tuesday 9 August 2011

Happy Due Date!

Today is the 9th of August which means I am officially zero today! It all gets a bit confusing from here on in. I have two ages. My age from birth (10weeks and one day) and my corrected age, zero. If you're wondering which birthday of mine to celebrate always play it safe and choose both.

30th of May and the 9th August. :)

So, what did my parents get me for my birthday today? A trip back to the hospital. Thanks a lot!

Here's why. I've been practicing a new party trick for special occasions and over the last few days I've been lying awake in my cot making all kinds of sniffling and straining noises. Today was my due-date-birthday, so what better time to show the world what I can do. I thought I'd show my parents first as they're my biggest fans.

Well, can you imagine my surprise when they didn't like me shrieking, turning purple with milk coming out of my nose? I'd spent all this time practicing only to scare them and end up back in hospital. Humph. Luckily the doctors appreciated my trick, told my parents to get a sense of humour and sent us home.

Yesterday I met another baby. Baby Skye was only born last week and we're almost the same size.







She was very excited to meet me, she couldn't sit still for a second. I just fell asleep.






After five minutes of obligatory photographs we'd both decided that enough was enough.









I also competed in my first competion yesterday. It was a team sport. One Dad. One Baby. The game was simple. The first team who produced a burp from a baby would be victorius. Any burping methods were allowed, no time limit.








I believe team Ben & Skye took 1st place this time. No one told me farting didn't count.



Just been for a walk in the park with my friend Layla and now I am very, very tired.

Night night....

3 comments:

  1. Happy Due Date, Felix! You are soooo cute. And Skye - what a beauty! First girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy due date. And what lovely pics my fave little man and my lovely neice (someone missing though :( ) Thank-you for gorgeous cuddles and a nice walk this afternoon i'll be back for more soon. X x

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!