Tuesday 16 August 2011

Ode to mum and lots of fun.

It was my mummy's birthday the other day and she is 28 years old!





To celebrate I made her a card and gave her a big cuddle. She loved the birthday card but then said "Where is my mother's day card?" Daddy forgot to tell me that in Thailand mothers day is on the 12th of August too.

I thought that my mummy's mummy must have had a very special mother's day the day my mummy was born.

For my mummy's birthday my mummy, daddy, nana and granddad went to her favouritist place in the world. The Peak View Tearooms.











The Peak View Tearoom is the highest tearoom in England and it is only 15 minutes away from my house. I wasn't feeling particually hungry to I took this opportunity to have a little rest.












In other news, I've been kept entertained by so many people. The other day my friends Jean, Lee and Olivia came to visit me - they brought mummy and daddy dinner (yum yum) and Olivia kept on saying I was very cute and that I was tiny. I even got a special cuddle from her as well.











I have also seen my friends Justine, Si and Layla too. Layla is a cheeky little monkey like me and always runs around my house pulling my daddy's fridge magnets off and tries to sneak upstairs. 












When I was in hospital most of my friends had only seen pictures of me. Layla liked the hat I wore when I was on my ventilator, so whenever she saw a picture of me she would say "Felix hat". Now she can see me in real life she's not too sure what to make of me. I'll ask for my hat back, that might help. 










I was also 'baby sat' the other day whilst my parents ran away to a birthday party (the cheek!) I've never been "baby sat" before so I wasn't too sure what to expect. I have since learnt that babysitting requires four people to take it in turns looking at me, prodding me and singing songs. It was fun.
 

Here are my babysitters. Uncle Matt, Grandad, Nana and Auntie Karen.






My Auntie and Uncle also came. They even drove 4 hours from London to see me!











Finally, I've noticed that Daddy and Mummy say different words when they talk to me. Daddy would say "Your so cute!" whilst mum would say "Narak tee sud!", I know they mean the same thing, but it only seems to be my mum and her family who uses these words. Until I met this lovely lady.



This is Nan, or Somtawin and she comes from Thailand, just like my Mummy and (50% of me). She talked to me in that special voice that my mummy uses and loved giving me cuddles.









This man is Nans husband and my daddy's very good friend. He gives very good cuddles and I would recommend them to anyone.






As you can see I've been to many different places and have met many different people. I've seen lots of new things and smelt lots of new smells. I've already made plans to see all these people again soon and I'm waiting to come and visit you too.


Felix

x





2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been a busy boy. Yep Layla has certainly got an obsession with your hat but I've no idea why. It won't be long till your getting into mischief with Layla she can't wait and she will teach you how to give squidgy kisses which your daddy loves ever so much. See you very soon little dude can't wait. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Happy birthday, mummy :) And so happy for you all that you finally get to show your boy off to friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!