Sunday 21 August 2011

Weekend catch up - Part 1

Sorry I've been a bit rubbish on the old blog updates. Mum says that now I'm back at home I should spend more time with my Dad and not play on the computer as much. This is fine, but I do have to remind her not to play on Facebook, which isn't too fair.

This week I've been out and about most days. Being stuck in one place isn't my idea of fun and seeing as I've spent two months without even moving beds, I'm determined to move around as much as possible.

So, on Saturday I went to my first party. It was for my friend Evie who was two. We went to a sensory centre with lots of brilliant lights, sounds and soft play areas. There was even a water bed to lie on (I didn't really like that, it was a bit like a hard bath without the warmness or fun). At this party there was also lots of other babies born around the same time as me. I was the only baby on Oxygen so felt a bit special!
 
So, lets have a look at some photos.

Here I am getting ready to go out. As you can see I'm wearing some very cool clothes. I'll wake up when I get to the party. 


Here I am at the party. I was very impressed that I got to take-up half a big person's chair. You can see my Oxygen tank next to me. Soon we'll go and explore the play areas. I'll wake up then.









Right, here we are in the middle of the sensory area. As you can see there is lots to do. Sleep is one of them.






Actually, to be fair,  I did wake up for a second whilst this photo was being taken. Remember my Oxygen tank I was telling you about? Well the long pipe that connects the tank to my nose is brilliant for tripping up other children. Me and Dad worked on this technique you see; he would stand a few meters back to take a photo, stretching the tube out in the process for a child to run into. The best thing about this? People actually apologise for their child running into our clothes line! Sure it does hurt a little having the pipe pulled off my face, but I soon forget about that.


Here are some of the younger ones from the party; Leo, Skye, Sophie and Me. Plus an awful lot of milk.







Here is the Birthday girl blowing out her candles. Go Evie!





After the party I went to another BBQ! This one was amazing. If you ever want a top quality BBQ, look no further than Ruth and Nev's BBQs. Although I'm a fussy eater, I could see everybody else enjoying the bountiful amount of food laid out before them. I got to meet so many wonderful people and finally got a cuddle from this big teddy bear. How cute is he!?






After such a fun day of sleeping, I needed a proper sleep. My parents made me a special bed. It was really comfortable and allowed me to get some super sleep.




So, that's it for Saturday.

I'll post an update of what happened on Sunday when I've paid my Dad some more attention.

Thanks for reading.

Felix

x





2 comments:

We love comments!