Monday 22 August 2011

Weekend catch up - Part 2

Sunday was the nicest day we've had in England since I've come home, to celebrate we went to see the biggest house I'd ever seen (not too hard - I've only seen a few). Either way, this one was pretty spectacular. Whilst we were walking around the grounds, many people came up and talked to us. Dad said that since he's had a baby his faith in humanity has been restored. People are just so friendly. Some people may find it rude to stare, but it's very hard not to stare when there is someone as small as me clinging to someone as small as my Mum. People notice us and stare, then sometimes people come up to us and talk to us often saying I'm "Tiny" and "Cute". They often ask what are those pipes on my nose, why do I need them and how long will I have them for? Mum and Dad then tell them all about how I came into the world. They leave, others come and talk. We got to speak to so many lovely people this weekend, I felt very, very special!

This is Lyme Park. This is where Darcy meets Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice and where Felix hugs Saranya in The Hasler Show 











Where's Felix?







 Here I am in my very comfortable baby sling. Mummy is even carrying my Oxygen!









Here are some flowers. Wasps live near flowers.






Dad and me toyed with the idea of using my Oxygen tank to go scuba diving. Mum suggested that she would be very angry if we did this. We're both a little scared of her.












Here is Dad. Dad said I look like a right fatty. I think I look plump.







 I haven't a clue what this is.




I know who this is.




I've done a few blog updates recently! I feel very proud of myself.

Hope you like my pictures, if you want to come to Lyme Park we can tell you all about it!



4 comments:

  1. I want to go there! Wow. Gorgeous. Mr. Felix, mummy and daddy are quite good looking, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jessi, next time your family is in Macclesfield we'll take you all there!

    We'll even buy your entrance tickets.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you, mummy and daddy had a lovely day. And yeah what is that silver structure? It doesn't look like it belongs at Lyme park. See you soon little friend. X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog thanks to Kylie, at 'Not even a bag of sugar'. How amazing are you guys? I would never have been able to blog when my little boy was in NICU or even for quite some time after ... I was too scared, shocked, in denial. I closed up. This is an amazing blog, telling an amazing story :)

    www.onelump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!