Wednesday 6 June 2012

I'm One!

I'm officially, as of today - 373 days old! One year and six days. I should only really be 302 days old but don't remind my Mummy and Daddy or they may take my birthday presents back. Talking of birthdays, I had a little party. It was super fun and I got to eat lots of chocolate cake!


Things couldn't of got any better, until my nana decided I'd had enough. 


I soon forgave her though.


Over the last few months I've made a list of things I can do. I can now crawl.


 Sit up


 Eat solid food

 











  Laugh and clap

 


Babble, wave and say 'bye', amongst many other things...I used to give kisses on demand but I'm fed up with that now, there's only so much kissing I'm prepared to do.

In the last year I've been very busy. I had my Muslim ceremony.


 Was put into the Pillary for throwing away my Broccoli.


and I learnt how to fly. 



Sometimes, I sit on my Dad's knee and watch videos of when I was born. I looked very funny in my little incubator and I can't believe how small I was - tomorrow, I'm going back to Liverpool Women's Hospital to see all the wonderful nurses and doctors who helped me grow.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me whilst I was so small! 

Felix x

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Felix! You have come so far, I am sure this will be an emotional time for mummy and daddy.
    The doctors and nurses will love to see how well you are doing. i love taking my little girl back to her unit. She is 2 now.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday ja Felix!
    you sure enjoyed your chocolate cake, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a photo of you and Timmy now (same post as the one on the top of this page), I bet you are twice of his size now. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!