Saturday 5 November 2011

See ya later Oxygen!

I've been away for a while, I was released from my Oxygen leash and have been running wild ever since. It's literaly impossible for me to sit at my computer and type, there is too much to do, too many people to see and too many things to suck. Now my nasal chain has been removed there's no stopping me.

In the three weeks since I've been dining exclusivly on British air I've done a lot. Life has turned even more fabulous when I don't have to be connected to a tank all the time, why - now I get taken anywhere when my parents feel like it. The other day I was span around, thrown into the air, bench pressed and even went swimming!  I've also seen my Great Nana, Great Granpa, Great Auntie, Great-great Auntie, and more...I've visit parks, leisure centres, sensory rooms and have had a baby-massage.



I best get onto posting some photos before I get distracted. Here are some well due photos for you all.























3 comments:

  1. Oh I've missed you so much, Mr. Felix! So glad you've been having fun being tube free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! How is the little guy doing these days? I was just thinking about you and your sweet family and thought I would check on you. Hope things are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is great, Thank you. I've been busy tring to get bigger and learning lots of new things so I didn't have time to update my blog. But the shout out from you made me updated it :D
      Felix xx

      Delete

We love comments!