Monday 19 September 2011

Photo Diary

Sorry it's been so long. If truth be told I haven't really done too much, I'm focusing on growing and making cool sounds. I'm now 12lbs and have just had my Oxygen reduced a notch. I thought I'd show you some photos from my album whilst I have a bit of time on the computer.




 
 This is me and my Dad in Tatton Park, Knutsford. 

 Notice my Dad's pleasant smile, un-scarred by the events that will soon develop.


 
During this visit I made an explosion in my nappy. Mummy generously allowed Daddy to change my nappy and passed him the small bag containing changing paraphernalia. Daddy took me into the changing room, placed me on the changing table, undressed me and said "wooooo" when he saw the damage. He then panicked as he (Mummy) forgot to give him the wipeable changing mat. He didn't have his mobile phone. He couldn't get me dressed again without a big fuss. So, he picked me up by my legs and realised that my mess had spread all down my back and up to my neck. He tried to wipe most of it off, but had to put me back down to get the nappy ready. I smeared the table. Daddy looked stressed. He then put the nice clean nappy by my hips, so I put my feet in my old nappy and wriggled all over the new one matching the colour from old to new. Daddy threw the nappy away. He then proceeded to wipe me clean with the utmost of care as he was down to his last wipe, sadly it wasn't enough. Luckily for him I'd made a mess of my new black top so he used that to clean the rest of me, and the table, before throwing it in the bin. (Later removing it after being a little hasty!)After ten minutes Dad had nearly got me ready when Mummy appeared and asked if he needed a hand. Dad ran away and left me with my caring, skilled mother. 


---------

I had a go on a bouncy castle at my friend's birthday party the other week. All the other kids LOVED playing on it. I wasn't too sure. 








Dad has started to play Squash again at the local leisure centre. To make sure he doesn't get shouted at by Mummy he suggested that I should be taken to the play room. Mummy was very happy with this idea and I absolutely loved it. 


Here I am going cross-eyed with excitement. 






Here I am practicing my silly face.







Here I am practicing another silly face.



 



Here is Dad looking like he's thought of something very exciting. 





 



Here I am being subjected to Dad's very exciting idea.








Back at home it was time to chat to my Grandma - 'Khun Yai'. Together we came up with a plan of world domination. 


Mwwwaaa haaa ha haaaaaaaa.










Only joking. I wouldn't harm a fly. Honest.





 Thanks for stopping by.






 Felix and Co.

x
xx


5 comments:

  1. I've sure missed you, Mr. Felix! Wonderful pics. You keep on growing and making cool sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics Felix. I heard all about the nappy incident, well done mummy for passing that one to daddy. Only a pro mum knows which ones to pass on without checking. See you soon little dude. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you silly faces, did you learn from your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felix, I'm so proud of your nappy exploits!! I'm 20 months old now and mummy & daddy thought those days were past - boy did I show them while out shopping in Kendal recently!! Bagged myself a natty new outfit from Next owing to the mess everywhere - legs, socks, shoes, jeans, top, you name it - I got poo on it!!! I also did really loud screaming sound effects to match the event so everyone could hear all about it!

    Keep up the good work!
    Love Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great toilet story! I've had that expeience too. Love cross-eyes & bouncy castle photo.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!