Thursday 6 October 2011

"Look how much he's grown"


It's fair to say that us humans are fascinated with size. A few months ago I got all the attention for beings such a "A super tiny baby" and now I'm getting the love for being a "big fat bum". I feel sorry for all those average sized babies, they must just get ignored! Sadly though, as I'm getting fatter the doctors and nurses aren't as interested in me as they used to be. I remember a few months ago I was visiting them all the time. Sometimes, I'd even get rushed in at 5:00am to see them. Not anymore though, I'm lucky if I get one visit from them a week. When they do come they prod me a bit, say I look "very big" and leave. I must remember this etiquette for when I can walk and talk.
Mum has been doing a wonderful job of looking after me, she plays with me, cleans me, rubs some weird stinking stuff on my belly (which Dad HATES) and takes me to various places so she can drink coffee.

Dad on the other hand, is never at home anymore. He's always playing with his friends "Gym, Work & College" and comes home sharing stories of other children he sees. I do feel a bit neglected, but when he comes home he does entertain me for a moment before falling asleep on the sofa.

I thought I'd share a few of my recent memories.

In preparation for my Thailand visit in December I had my first passport photos taken. 



This is my first time on a bus.





This is Leo, he's my friend and he gets much more "He's so big" attention than me.
I'm catching up though Leo, just watch this space!



Here I am chilling with Skye. 

It's fair to say I'm pretty smooth.




Skye loves me!




"This is what I think of you Felix!"




Women.....


and now for some family fun!


I love being kissed by Dad. Really.




I wasn't being sarcastic Dad! I reeaaally love your kisses! Aaaah


 

 
The "Who is the Laziest Competition" always has two strong contenders.
Mum beats me every time though.  




 RODEO!




 My horse is tired now.




 Bye bye Summer, hello Autumn!



 
 Fin








2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww you are looking so lovely and chubby, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how am i supposed to know if you have updated your blog if flipping daddy doesn't tell me. Useless. I hate that stinky stuff too it made me sick last week but if it works then thats good, i'll just put a peg on my nose or something. Loving watching you grow Felix it is such a pleasure being apart of your life. Layla has stopped chirping on about you wearing hats and now goes on and on and the dangling monkeys you have on your lights, father christmas may have to get her some. Well i best go it might just be time for a snooze, its past 9 and a pregnant lady needs her rest. Love you. x x x

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!